Early-bird rates available for in-person delegates, and free tickets for digital streaming.
ABOUT DENSIGN WHITE MBE OLY
CEO of IMMAF since 2014 and SIGA Council Member since 2018, the British judoka has past international sporting credentials that include triple Olympian, World Championship medallist, 5 times European medallist and Commonwealth Champion. At the close of his competitive days, White served 11 years as the Chairman of the British Judo Association, from 2001 to 2012. He moved onto serve as the European Judo Union Head Sports Director and as an executive member of the British Olympic Association. White is the Chairman for Sporting Equals, which works to promote ethnic diversity in UK sport, and now sits on SIGA’s Standing Committee on Race, Gender, Diversity, and Inclusion.
ABOUT SPORT INTEGRITY WEEK 2022 #SIW2022
Marking 75 days to the kick-off of the world’s leading international event dedicated to #SportIntegrity, the Sport Integrity Global Alliance (SIGA) releases the first group of forty high-profile speakers together with Part 1 of the action-packed agenda.
Following the resounding success of the 2020 and 2021 editions, #SIW2022 is bringing together over 250 global leaders and senior executives, representing some of the most influential organisations from the world of sport, government, international organisations, law enforcement and global business, as well as academia, civil society and media.
From good governance, financial integrity and anti-corruption, to youth development and child protection, as well as sports betting integrity, tech, innovation, and sustainability, gender and race, diversity and inclusion, no critical issue will be left unspoken. Over 200 like-minded organisations will create a united front capable of sharing knowledge and proactively fostering solutions to the issues threatening Sport.
With the opening of the registration process, SIGA is offering a special early-bird rate for all in-person delegates.
The first forty thought leaders and senior industry executives SIGA is revealing today as speakers are (in alphabetical order):
- Affy Sheik, Head of Integrity Services, Starlizard | Member, Standing Committee on Gender, Race, Inclusion and Diversity, SIGA
- Ahmad Al Khatib, Director, Assurance Group Business Development, British Standards Institution (BSI)
- Alan Gilpin, CEO, World Rugby
- Alison Giordano, Vice-President, Global Sponsorships and Consumer Marketing, Mastercard | Vice-Chair, Global Business, SIGA
- Andrea Traverso, Director, Financial Sustainability and Research, UEFA
- Angela Smith, Chairwoman, Stoke City Supporters Council | World Champion Squash | Member, Advisory Board, SIGA EUROPE
- Carlos Carreiras, Mayor, Cascais
- Christine Franklin, Executive Vice-President, Octagon
- Claus Thomsen, Chairman, European Leagues | CEO, Danish Football League
- Densign White, CEO, IMMAF | Vice-Chair, Council, SIGA
- Drago Kos, Chair, Working Group on Bribery in International Transactions, OECD
- Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros, CEO, SIGA | Chairman & CEO, SIGA AMERICA | Executive Chairman, SIGA EUROPE
- Emine Bozkurt, Chairwoman, European Union’s High-Level Group on Gender Equality in Sport, European Commission | Chairwomen, International Alert Europe
- Franco Frattini, Chairmain, SIGA | President, Supreme Court of Justice, Italy | Former Vice President, European Commission | Former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Italy
- Giovanni Tartaglia Polcini, Magistrate | former Chairman, Anti-Corruption Working Group, G20 Italy | Legal Advisor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Italy
- Glen Killane, CEO, Eurovision Sport, European Broadcasting Union (EBU)
- Grégoire Polad, Director General, Association of Commercial Television and Video on Demand Services in Europe
- Haley Price, Head, North America Sports Sponsorships, Tata Consultancy Services
- Hassan Al-Thawadi, Secretary General, Supreme Committee Deliver & Legacy, Qatar | CEO, 2022 FIFA World Cup, Qatar Local Organising Committee
- Jessica Berman, Commissioner, National Women Soccer League (NWSL) | Deputy Chairwoman, Advisory Board, SIGA AMERICA
- José Manuel Constantino, President, Portuguese Olympic Committee
- Ju’Riese Colón, CEO, Centre for Safe Sport, USA | Deputy Chairwoman, Standing Committee on Gender, Race, Inclusion and Diversity, SIGA
- Karin Korb, 2-Time Paralympian &10-Time member of USA World Team | Member, Council, SIGA | Member, SIGA GRID
- Kate Beavan, Founder, New Quebec Advisory | former Global Director, Hospitaly & Experiences, Formula 1 | Member, Council, SIGA
- Katie Simmonds, Global COO, SIGA | Managing Director, SIGA Women
- Lorenzo Salazar, Deputy General Prosecutor, Court of Appeal of Naples, Italy | Vice Chair, Working Group on Bribery in International Transactions, OECD
- Mark Lichtenhein, Chairman, Sport Rights Owners Coalition (SROC)
- Mathieu Moreuil, Director, International Football Relations and EU Affairs, The Premier League
- Matt Parish, CEO, Liverpool FC Foundation
- Michael Robichaud, Senior Vice President – Global Sponsorships, Mastercard
- Michelle Chai, COO, Olympic Council of Malaysia
- Miguel Cardenal, Head of Business Development, Mediapro | Member, Advisory Board, SIGA EUROPE
- Mohammed Hanzab, Founder & Chairman, The ICSS | Vice-Chair, Civil Society, SIGA
- Pedro Mil-Homens, CEO, Youth Football, SL Benfica & Benfica Youth Academy | Champion, 2022 UEFA Youth League
- Pedro Proença, President, Liga Portugal | Vice-President, Portuguese FA | Board Member, European Leagues
- Renee Brown, Principal Chief Executive Officer Renee M. Brown Inc | Advisory Board Member, SIGA AMERICA | former Senior Vice President, Basketball Operations & Player Relations, WNBA
- Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General, Fédération Equestre Internationale (FEI) | President, Association of Paralympic Sports Organisations (APSO)
- Sandra Lopez, Vice President / General Manager / Chief Marketing Officer, Microsoft Corporation | member, Advisory Board, SIGA AMERICA
- Taylor Green, Chair, SIGA Youth Council | Member, SIGA GRID | Board Member, Black Girl Hockey Club
- Viktoria Slavkova, Member of Finance and Administration Committee, World Anti-Doping Agency | Member, Advisory Board, SIGA EUROPE
Emanuel Macedo de Medeiros, SIGA Global CEO, sets the ambition for #SIW2022 at the highest level:
“#SIW2022 is all about one main, powerful idea. An idea that translates SIGA’s vision and reformist spirit: ‘The Integrity (R)evolution – Supercharging Positive Change in and through Sport’. It is precisely with this purpose, in this critical moment, that SIGA is mobilising over 250 world-class leaders, senior executives and prominent experts to lead the way, and inspire, encourage and instigate the much-needed and long-overdue reforms in Sport and the wider industry. More than a global event, #SIW2022 is ‘the’ place where the most pressing challenges and cutting-edge issues will be addressed, and solutions will be forged. This is a unique moment to celebrate, together, Sport’s true values and what it can do, if played and governed with Integrity, for today’s fractured society and global economy. I look forward to seeing you there!”.
Part 2 of #SIW2022 coming soon!