The IMMAF Athletes Commission is seeking to recruit two additional guest members, 1 male and 1 female, to join the commission in its representation of athletes worldwide under banner of IMMAF.
The Athlete Commission will propose new members who fulfil the following requirements to the IMMAF Board for approval:
- At least 18 years old
- A current amateur MMA competitor registered with their national federation
- Feature within the latest IMMAF rankings
- Aim to remain active as a competitor in upcoming IMMAF championships
- English speaking ability
- Enthusiasm for understanding and representing the interests of all IMMAF athletes
- Willing to engage with athletes from different nations to learn and discuss thoughts
The involvement of active IMMAF competitors will be crucial towards the commission’s aim of representing the current generation of amateur athletes. The guest members will leave the commission upon turning professional or exiting the IMMAF rankings, so as to ensure fresh representation of the current generation of competing athletes.
Successful applicants will take part in monthly commission meetings to discuss ongoing developments relating to athletes and will be invited to feature in and pitch further development projects.
For questions or to apply please contact the Athlete Committee liaison: [email protected]. Candidates must be nominated via email by their national federation. The deadline for applications is February 12.
For more details on the IMMAF Athletes Commission, view the official terms of reference HERE