The All India Mixed Martial Arts Association (AIMMAA) is pleased to invite you to India’s biggest MMA event of the year, the “BodyPower – India Open MMA Championships 2015”. The event is set to take place on 21st – 22nd March at the BodyPower Expo at BEC Goregaon, Mumbai. The open invitational will be a martial arts exposition for MMA and will feature :
- INDIA OPEN : An international level MMA championship. Fighters from all countries will be invited to participate from various weight categories for Sport MMA and Amateur full contact rules.
- MARTIAL ARTS FESTIVAL: Martial arts demo teams will be invited to compete against each other. Each team will represent a different style.
- MMA / BJJ / Martial Arts Seminars: Various trainers and instructors of repute will conduct seminars and training camps.
- Girl Power Tournament : 8 female fighters will compete against each other for a championship trophy.
- Submission Wrestling Tournament: An open tournament where grapplers from different martial arts styles will compete against each other.
- Pro MMA Fight Night – The grand finale of the event.
- Final round of Team India’s World Championships Tryouts: Amateur fighters from across the country will compete against each other. Selected fighters will win the opportunity to represent India at the 2015 IMMAF World Championships of Amateur MMA in Las Vegas.