IMMAF MMA Coach Licensing Course: Belfast
September 22 @ 9:55 am
Official qualification as a certified IMMAF Coach and Education Development Officer can only be achieved by coaches registered with their national federation.
The qualification has been developed and administered by the IMMAF Coaching Committee consisting of representatives from Portugal, France, Northern Ireland, Ireland, the UK and Italy. The role of the Coaching Committee is to develop safe progression pathways for participants in MMA, whether recreational or competitive, from beginner level all the way through to elite professional. The committee is responsible for developing protocol and education for the coaching of MMA.
Course candidates in Dublin will receive the opportunity to develop their knowledge and understanding of:
– Equal opportunities, ethics and fair play in MMA
– The health benefits and risks associated with MMA and physical activity
– The fundamental principles relating to nutrition, psychology, anatomy and physiology in MMA
– The MMA coaching process
– Learning to use Progression Syllabus
– How to record grades on MyNextMatch.com
– How to plan and deliver a range of MMA coaching sessions
– How to apply the rules of MMA
– How to evaluate and improve personal coaching practice/performance.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information