- INDIA OPEN : An international level MMA championship. Fighters from all countries will be invited to participate from various weight categories for Sport MMA and Amateur full contact rules.
- MARTIAL ARTS FESTIVAL: Martial arts demo teams will be invited to compete against each other. Each team will represent a different style.
- MMA / BJJ / Martial Arts Seminars: Various trainers and instructors of repute will conduct seminars and training camps.
- Girl Power Tournament : 8 female fighters will compete against each other for a championship trophy.
- Submission Wrestling Tournament: An open tournament where grapplers from different martial arts styles will compete against each other.
- Pro MMA Fight Night – The grand finale of the event.
- Final round of Team India’s World Championships Tryouts: Amateur fighters from across the country will compete against each other. Selected fighters will win the opportunity to represent India at the 2015 IMMAF World Championships of Amateur MMA in Las Vegas.
For information about the India Open MMA Championships please contact: email@example.com For more information about AIMMAA visit: http://www.ammai.in/home.html For more about BodyPower India visit: http://www.bodypowerexpo.in/